NutriGuide project was initiated in January 2015 by 2 techno functional professionals. Since then, NutriGuide hit the app stores with 4 successful releases and have healthy backlog of features for next few releases.
“People are passionate about what they eat these days, and we believe this smart trend will only continue, so we wanted to make it simple for them to decide if it is appropriate to eat” said Moiz Hakimi, CEO at Taha Consulting. NutriGuide stores your dietary preferences with your profile so when you scan labels, let’s say for vegetarian food or avoid GMOs, you have visibility into the ingredients contained in your choices. All you have to do is scan the food products, and NutriGuide will give you an alerts, and highlight any ingredient(s) that doesn’t fit your dietary preferences.”
Download from Google Play
Download from iTunes
Download from Amazon App Store
NutriGuide makes your food choice simpler by providing valuable summary and details of your food products complying to your dietary preferences and goals. With access to over half a million food products sold in North America, this FREE app will ensure you always eat healthy and with confidence as per your dietary choices.
* Choose vegetarian, halal, or kosher and avoid GMOs by simply installing NutriGuide for FREE on your Android or iPhone.
* Easy to use interface allows you to set up your preference and scan bar codes of food products.
* Simply tap and receive information about the ingredients in your food and get instant results on dashboard.
* Filter your allergies and receive color coded alerts on non-compliant ingredients
* Manage your health better by saving your health goals and ingredients you’d like to avoid
* NutriGuide will simply alert you every time you go for that ‘forbidden cookie’, helping you track vital parameters like sugar, sodium and fat.
The easy-to-use NutriGuide, available for Android and iPhone, helps you screen food products by scanning or looking up barcode with confidence when you are shopping food products in store. NutriGuide scans for 500,000 plus food products sold in North America and help you select right food products that fit their lifestyle and acceptable choices based on your profile.
NutriGuide taps into the largest nutrition resources on the web. Database coverage for over 92% of grocery items in the U.S. and Canada, 100,000+ items from over 600 restaurant chains and 15,000 common food items in North America
View all your app settings at a glace
Set your allergies to filter out from your food products
Checkout the some tips on how to setup your app for optimal usage
Set your dietary preferences in My Goals as either Vegetarian, Halal or Kosher
Track key nutrients in your food by setting threshold levels for Sugar, Sodium and Fat
NutriGuide is FREE! for both iOS and Android through the iTunes Google Play and Amazon app stores in the food and drink and Health & Fitness category